It has been a long while since I last posted an entry so I thought everyone might like an update. 2012 was an extremely exhausting, gratifying and successful year. Here’s a quick recap:
- Completed the 365 Day Portrait Project
- Summited Mt. Katahdin
- Graduated from UMaine with my Masters in Business Administration (My wife earned her Masters too!)
- Drove across the country (from ME to CO and back)
- Visited Washington DC for the first time
- Saw a Wallenda cross Niagara Falls on a tight rope in person
- Watched several sunrises and sunsets in Acadia National Park (see lighthouse above)
- Tony Llerena Photography had its most successful year yet!
- Probably a bunch of other things I can’t remember right now…
Bottom line, I thought I would be burned out by everything that I went through, everything I accomplished. The truth of the matter is that I’m actually more energized now than I’ve ever been. I feel great creatively and have so many things I’d like to do. I have the tools and skills now to take my photography to the next level, and I have some ideas about how I’m going to get there.
I received so much love encouragement last year that I’d be lying if I said it didn’t get me through the tough times. I couldn’t have done it without your help. Thank you for all of your support!